Product Designer (UX/UI)
At Wirecard Brazil, we are experts in payment solutions. Our mission: to simplify finances for businesses and entrepreneurs, providing them with a complete financial solution, including both online and offline payments and a host of payout services to allow our clients complete control of their money. We have multidisciplinary teams that use technology, design and research to solve our customers problems and help them thrive.
We structure ourselves in small autonomous teams with defined missions (aligned with Wirecard's strategy). There are three tribes, and each team belongs to a specific tribe. That’s how we emulate small startups inside a scaling company. The teams own the products and are 100% responsible for their success - or failure. We celebrate our wins every Friday and we share our knowledge in guilds, meet-ups, and tech-talks.
About the Product & Engineering Team
Your responsibilities as a product Designer
You will work alongside a UX researcher in one of our tribes to provide a great, hassle-free experience to our clients - we know that managing money and sales can be quite a chore. We believe that it is impossible to achieve a great experience without great research and great design.
- Build consistent interfaces based on user research and Product Owner's documentation.
- Creatively communicate your ideas to POS, Developers, and stakeholders.
- Prototype pixel perfect interfaces and interactions that guide the user throught the product journey.
- Advocate for the user in each step of building digital products.
- Understand how to use existing UI components to accomplish interface goals.
- Design experiences in responsive web, iOS, and Android.
- Carefully handoff layouts to front-end developers.
- Help with user research, and work on it if necessary.
We expect you to be:
- 2-5 years work experience as UX researcher, UI designer or Product designer in an IT environment;
- Knowledge of payment processing would be a plus;
- Ability to abstract and analyse ideas as well as creativity;
- Hands-on mentality. You should feel comfortable in a very dynamic environment;
- A joy to deal with. Your personality and character are your biggest assets - skills and frameworks can only go so far.
- Nonconformist. Because usually the best solution is not the easiest one.
- A research and data enthusiast. Decisions should be made on evidences, and it's part of your job to be surrounded by them.
- Proficient in English - that's why this is not in Portuguese. This is a multinational company and some projects may involve teams from many other countries;
We work with Sketch, Abstract, Axure, Marvel, JIRA, Confluence, among others. But we're always finding out how to use new ones and we're pretty flexible. We also expect you to be adaptable.
What about my college degree?
It's important that you have a college degree. However, we won't mind leftfield choices - there are sociologists and visual artists on our team. Send us your resumé and we'll talk. ;)
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance (ticket refeição);
- Fuel or public transportation allowance (only 2% discount);
- Health and dental care;
- Gympass subsidy;
- Life insurance;
- Sesc partnership
- Subsidies for English, Spanish or German classes;
We also boast:
- A great career development plan;
- An environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Free beer every Friday, along with tech talks and meetups;
- A cafeteria with vending machines, games, and free coffee, tea and fruits;
- Hack days every three months (you take the whole day off in order to work on a project with your colleagues);
- Weekly home office day.
Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your complete application.