Java Software Engineer
About our Products and Engineering Team
We are a multidisciplinary team that solving real problem using technology and design. Our teams are autonomous and have their own mission (align with Wirecard's strategy) and take care of all product development cycle. Since conception, implementation and operation of the systems. This is our way to emulate small start-ups inside Wirecard, turning every Team, owner of the product and 100% responsible for the success of the solution. We celebrate (with beer) our achievement every friday. We share our knowledgement using the weekly tech-talk from our team member. All of this, with a lot of responsibility, willing to help our clients, help the open source community and be helped.
- Agile implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team
- Analysis of requirements, creation of state of the art application architecture and
- solutions within our own software stack as well as integration of third party
- Constant evaluation, optimization and enhancement of existing functionalities &
- processes during ongoing software development processes (refactoring)
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (code reviews, unit
- Support of release management, as well as the analysis and troubleshooting of
- production problems
- Multiple years of experience in object and component-oriented programming in Java 8
- Good knowledge of Spring framework
- Preferably knowledge of Hibernate, MyBatis
- Knowledge of SQL especially of Oracle SQL*Plus dialect
- Experience with Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, Selenium
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with build solutions such as Maven
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems and ability to use console for basic commands
- Ideally experience with agile software development processes and technics (e.g. SCRUM)
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and architectures
- Pronounced awareness of quality and an openness to new ideas
- Very good English language skills are mandatory, both written and spoken – we are a multi-cultural environment with English as the common language
- Knowledge of SmartGWT or at least some framework from GWT family would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Kafka and Solr would be added advantage
- Experience in electronic payment processes & applications would be added advantage
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with autonomy for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Jogos no escritório
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07