Cloud Security Engineer
About WirecardWith 16 years of experience on the market, Wirecard AG offers more than 25,000 customers state-of-the-art technology, transparent real time reporting services and support in developing their international payment strategies: offline, online or mobile. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, flanked by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite issuing licences for card and account products.
The Cloud Security Engineer
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will part of extremely qualified SRE team responsible for the building and operation of the cloud infrastructure and the critical applications that process payments data from our client with high availability guarantees, quality and, of course, high security.
Big part of the critical process at Wirecard Brazil is supported by a cloud infrastructure, which brings a lot of agility and flexibility. Also with that, comes the challenge of maintaining the privacy and security from computational resources and data inside a public cloud.
The Cloud Security Engineer is a fundamental part of the SRE team and will have exclusive dedication to protect our infrastructure with a special focus on guarantee technically a high-security degree applying best practices with agility and collaboratively with SRE members and others developers from the engineering team
- Attacks simulation and detection of possible risks to the cloud infrastructure
- Translate into technical solution PCI requirements
- Interact with development team to evaluate solutions, propose changes and instruct on good security practices
- Search for and keep up to date on new tools, practices, and vulnerabilities
- Propose solutions and security improvements to be implemented in conjunction with the SRE team
- Study and implement solutions that are trends and / or that are practiced in the market.
- Identify risks associated with security in advance and drive solutions.
- Advanced or Fluent English
- Strong Linux/Unix-like skills
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language.
- Solid knowledge of TCP / IP network
- Deep knowledge of AWS security tools and best practices
- Good communication skills
- Capacity and focus on problem solving.
- Interest in understanding business requirements
- Having experience in PCI Compliance will be highly valued
- A real possibility of leaving a legacy
- High exposure to management and other market executives
- Young and relaxed atmosphere, without formalities - Bermudas and dresses are welcome, every day
- Meal ticket
- Commute tickets at a discount of only 2%
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Language Assistance
- Fruit in the office for free
- Agreement with gym
- Agreement with Sesc
- School Refund
Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3.064 – Itaim Bibi – São Paulo