Marketing Analyst - Lead Generation
Drive Wirecard´s Growth
The Marketing team partners with sales, customer and product teams to drive Wirecard´s growth. We solve our customer´s pains and empower them with our solutions at the right time through different channels with the right product unlocking new revenue opportunities for the company. We also make data driven analysis and bring insights to deliver a wonderful customer experience, increase penetration and activation of our products and prevent churns. We are a creative team full of talented people, breathing technology, marketing and business strategies. Your work will range from a variety of perspectives, including creating new strategies and messaging for lead generation, developing tools and automate process for lead generation. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop our prospecting tools and help to drive demand generation for sales;
- Propose and develop creative tools, processes and hacks to increase and optimize our leads´ database;
- Sales strategy: define prospecting strategies with internal and external stakeholders, align with the sales force and provide support to maximize conversion rates (ie, training, management, structuring of KPI´s, etc.);
- Sales Intelligence: use data to make strategic analysis and optimize sales conversions of marketing campaigns?
Wirecard is a Germany-based group valued at US$ 18 billion that is reinventing payment on a global scale for over 16 years. Prioritizing real innovation and flexibility, we have created financial products that became international market standards, improving selling experience and simplifying digital payments so that entrepreneurs can focus on what matters most: their businesses. Today we contribute to the development of more than 25,000 customers globally, we have subsidiaries in 5 continents, and more than 25 countries. Our near future holds tons of innovation and much bigger challenges.
Here is a very important part of our constitution and culture.
Our Purpose: to help people and businesses to thrive
Our Mission: to simplify finance for businesses and entrepreneurs worldwide
Our Vision: to lead the change in financial services
- Be transparent, positive and respectful;
- Innovate, embrace mistakes and learn from them;
- Aim high, work hard and don´t give up;
- Own your work and be reliable;
- Stand together and support each other.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science degree.
- Strong desire to take initiative, be extremely curious and fast-learner, know how to grow in a dynamic, fast and collaborative environment;
- Excellent in planning and managing priorities, meeting regular deadlines and delivering demands on time;
- Familiarity with programming (specially in python), scraping and crawlers development;
- Advanced skills in Excel, VBA, familiarity with databases, MySQL;
- Enjoy logical challenges, investigative work and doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects;
- You have critical thinking and also enjoy getting your hands dirty.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- Business and Tech background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company or venture capital fund.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting.
- “Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
- A leadership that genuinely cares about people welfare and development;
- An environment that turns to be one of the best schools to improve your marketing and growth knowledge;
- Growth opportunity: we are accelerating and we have a challenging growth plan to expand our market penetration and bring new solutions to the market. Helping us to reinvent the payment ecosystem will bring you opportunities to thrive with us;
- Competitive salary, meal and transportation vouchers;
- Health plan, dental plan and life insurance;
- Startup culture, Foosball table, Board Games, Casual Beers, Daily Fruits;
- Gympass, SESC, massage therapy and manicure;
- Language learning incentives;