Marketing Analyst - Sales Enablement
Growth and Product Marketing team partners with sales, customer and product to drive Wirecard´s growth. We solve our customer´s pains and empower them with our solutions at the right time through different channels with the right product unlocking new revenue opportunities for the company. We also make data driven analysis and bring insights to deliver a wonderful customer experience, increase penetration and activation of our products and prevent churns. We are a creative team full of talented people, breathing technology, marketing and business strategies. Your work will range from a variety of perspectives, including Strategy, Messaging, Sales Enablement and Marketing Campaigns. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Create content (e.g. emails, research, sales documentation, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world;
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product;
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective;
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to grow Wirecard´s business, driving demand and revenue for our products on important strategic initiatives through cross sell of our products.
- Design and manage the positioning and messaging of our business and products, suggesting new ways to present our products and wrapping their features to different market segments.
- Work with product team to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments — we have launched BIG product this year and we are very excited about improving our distribution channels, positioning and messaging.
- Define clear value propositions to enable sales and marketing efforts.
- Work with finance and business intelligence to better adjust our pricing models and segmentation.
- Support our Product Owners with feedback and insights to help them execute on development initiatives and iterations.
- Identify operational issues and help design projects that improve our customer’s journey and experience throughout the activation.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a Business, Economics or Engineering degree.
- You have critical thinking and a business analyst/consultant mindset, but also enjoy getting your hands dirty.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have experience in a highly strategic and analytical role within a rapidly growing company.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Business and Tech background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company or venture capital fund.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
Benefits and Opportunities:
- A leadership that genuinely cares about people welfare and development;
- An environment that turns to be one of the best schools to improve your digital, growth and product marketing knowledge;
- Growth opportunity: we are accelerating and we have a challenging growth plan to expand our market penetration and bring new solutions to the market. Helping us to reinvent the payment ecosystem will bring you opportunities to thrive with us;
- Competitive salary, meal and transportation vouchers;
- Health plan, dental plan and life insurance;
- Startup culture, Foosball table, Board Games, Casual Beers, Daily Fruits;
- Gym subsidies, SESC, massage therapy and manicure;
- Language learning incentives;