About our Products and Engineering Team
We are a multidisciplinary team that solving real problem using technology and design. Our teams are autonomous and have their own mission (align with Wirecard's strategy) and take care of all product development cycle. Since conception, implementation and operation of the systems. This is our way to emulate small start-ups inside Wirecard, turning every Team, owner of the product and 100% responsible for the success of the solution. We celebrate (with beer) our achievement every friday. We share our knowledgement using the weekly tech-talk from our team member. All of this, with a lot of responsibility, willing to help our clients, help the open source community and be helped.
- Design, develop, plan and implement tests covering our Enterprise Portal application
- Coordinate runs of manual and automated tests
- Develop new and maintain existing test automation suites
- Write, review and run documented test cases
- Present test results and approve releases based on your recommendation
- Multiple years of experience as a Software Quality Engineer (or similar position) or as a Software Engineer
- With strong affinity to Software Testing with focus on automation
- Ability to analyze complex scenarios, processes and functionalities and ability to recognize the most critical requirements and combinations of inputs
- Ability of functional and integration testing
- Basic OOP knowledge and experience with programming in Java
- Practical experience with test frameworks and tools such as SoapUI, Selenium, Zephyr, JUnit, TestNG
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with build solutions such as Maven
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems and ability to use console for basic commands
- Ideally experience with agile software development processes and technics (e.g. SCRUM)
- Very good English language skills are mandatory, both written and spoken – we are a multi-cultural environment with English as the common language
- Experience in electronic payment processes & applications would be added advantage
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with autonomy for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Games Room
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07