Software Business Analyst
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
To strengthen our team we are seeking to recruit an
Software Business Analyst - Division Customer Management
for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies GmbH in São Paulo/Brazil.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
- Creation of concepts on the basis of customer requirements
- Develop user stories, workflows and acceptance criteria for back-end, as well as front-end functionalities on the basis of epics
- Clarification of requirements with stakeholders and other internal departments and teams
- Preparation of requirements and user story workshops for the Scrum/Kanban team
- Point of contact for the Scrum/Kanban team during development cycles
- Support the clarification and resolution of production critical problems
- Creation and maintenance of several types of documentation (solution design)
- Assess and challenge user experience and user interface design requirements
What we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
- A chance to participate in projects with a global impact, working with people from different countries and cultures.
Apply only if you have:
- 3-5 years work experience as Technical Product Manager (m/f) / Business Analyst (m/f) in an IT environment
- Knowledge of payment processing would be a plus
- Ability to abstract and analyze ideas as well as creativity
- Strong analytical and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Conceptual strength
- Hands-on mentality and you should feel comfortable in a very dynamic environment
- Fluent written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Degree in Business Computer Science or similar education
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Games Room
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your complete application.