Project Manager (m/f/x) - Customer Management
- Management of projects - initiation, planning, coordination of the execution, monitoring, reporting on the progress, management of project risks and coordination of the delivery
- Accountable to identify, assess, manage, mitigate and examine project risks
- Defining KPIs and reviewing statistics and reports for assessing success criteria for projects
- Create and maintain functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features
- Guide and manage the usage of project management methodologies to simplify and improve project delivery
- Contribution to the development and standardization of project management methodologies within the division
- Aligning the deliverables of the project working closely with the various teams as well as communicating the project vision, goals, plans and status to stakeholders, steering committee and senior management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Science or Business Information Systems or related fields
- Several years of experience in project management and software implementation working with agile and/or waterfall methodologies and tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, ideally a Certified Project Manager or Program Manager (PMI, Prince2, others)
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Ability to grasp complex dependencies between multiple systems, quick understanding of complex processes, analytical skills
- Ability to work across multicultural and virtual teams as well as good presentation, consulting and mentoring skills
- Solution driven thinking with the capability to find creative solutions to remove obstacles that impact the program delivery
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with different hierarchy levels, intercultural skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish language is a plus
- Competitive salary, meal and transportation vouchers.
- Health plan, dental plan and life insurance.
- Startup culture, Foosball table, Board Games, Casual Beers, Daily Fruits.
- Gympass, SESC partnership, massage therapy and manicure.
- Language learning incentives.
- Weekly Home-office
We are one of the largest payment companies in the world, acting in all 5 continents and more than 25 countries, reinventing payment on a global scale. We are listed in the DAX-30 index and currently valued at more than €15 billion.
In Brazil, we have changed the fintech payment market to e-commerces, startups and technology companies.
Prioritizing real innovation and flexibility, we have created financial products that became international market standards, improving the selling experience and simplifying digital payments so that entrepreneurs can focus on what matters most: their businesses.
Our near future holds tons of innovation and much bigger challenges.
Workplace: Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3064