UX/UI Designer (Customer Management)
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
To strengthen our team we are seeking to recruit an
UX/UI Designer - Division Customer Management
for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies in São Paulo/Brazil.
Wirecard Technologies unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work in São Paulo, alongside a global team based in Munich. Your role is to provide a great, hassle-free experience to our clients - we know that managing money and sales can be quite a chore. We believe that it is impossible to achieve a great experience without great research and great design.
- Build consistent interfaces based on user research and business analyst's documentation;
- Creatively communicate your ideas to all stakeholders (business analysts, developers, managers...);
- Prototype pixel perfect interfaces and interactions that guide the user through the product journey;
- Advocate for the user in each step of building digital products;
- Understand How to use existing UI components and brand guide to accomplish interface goals;
- Design experiences in responsive web, iOS, and Android;
- Carefully Handoff layouts to Front End Developers;
- Help on user research, and work on it if necessary.
What we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly;
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events;
- A chance to participate in projects with a global impact, working with people from different countries and cultures.
We work with Sketch, Abstract, Axure, Marvel, JIRA, Confluence, among others. But we're always finding out how to use new ones and we're pretty flexible. We also expect you to be adaptable.
Apply only if you have:
- 2-5 years work experience as UX researcher, UI designer or Product designer in an IT environment;
- Knowledge of payment processing would be a plus;
- Ability to abstract and analyse ideas as well as creativity;
- A joy to deal with. Your personality and character are your biggest assets - skills and frameworks can be trained.
- Nonconformist. Because usually, the best solution is not the easiest one.
- Researcher and data enthusiastic;
- Strong analytical and excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Conceptual strength;
- Hands-on mentality and you should feel comfortable in a very dynamic environment;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Portuguese.
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance (ticket refeição);
- Fuel or public transportation allowance (only 2% discount);
- Health and dental care;
- Gympass subsidy;
- Life insurance;
- Sesc partnership
- Subsidies for English, Spanish or German classes;
We also boast:
- A great career development plan;
- An environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Free beer every Friday, along with tech talks and meetups;
- A cafeteria with vending machines, games, and free coffee, tea and fruits;
- Hack days every three months (you take the whole day off in order to work on a project with your colleagues);
- Weekly home office day.
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your complete application.