Product Owner - Fraud Prevention
About the team
We are a multidisciplinary team that seeks to offer solutions for real world problems through technology. We work in a autonomous environment, where teams have ownership and take care of their product development cycle in alignment with Wirecard's global strategy, from product discovery, to design and production.
That's how we emulate small start-ups inside Wirecard, by making our teams 100% accountable for the success of our solutions.
We celebrate our accomplishments every friday (with beer), we have weekly tech-talks where team members can share their knowledge and experience, and everything happens with a genuine wish to help customers, help the open source community and to learn.
About being a Product Owner at Wirecard
As a Product Owner you will play a crucial role in product development, defining a future for the payment market by offering high impact solutions.
You must address the needs from users and businesses and implement your vision along with the development team, using agile principles, prioritizing activities and sustaining a roadmap.
The Product Owner of Fraud Prevention will need to have a deep understanding of the payment market and its frequent innovation, identifying opportunities, risks and creating strategies and intelligent ways to ensure the highest payment conversion.
- Defining strategies related to fraud prevention (follow market latest innovations, changes and tendencies);
- Understanding and applying improvements regarding fraud prevention;
- Understanding customer's needs, finding opportunities and new possibilities to grow;
- Translating company's strategy and customer's problems into products and features;
- Generating engagement from partners and customers;
- Defining proposition value;
- Managing the product backlog;
- Working along with the engineering team to build solutions;
- Working along with the fraud prevention, sales and other teams.
- Knowledge about Fraud Prevention;
- General understanding about the payment market;
- Understanding of how credit cards work, from issuing to payment processing;
- Understanding transactional and post-transactional standards (authorization, capture, cancellation and chargeback);
- Understanding behavioural patterns and the concepts behind Fraud Prevention;
- Understanding about payment conversion;
- Knowing how to identify opportunities;
- Extremely analytical mindset
- Advanced/Fluent English;
- Being communicative and like team work;
- Having experience on all product development stages;
- Having experience on agile frameworks such as kanban and scrum;
- Enjoying problem solving
- Salary competitive general market offerings;
- Health care and Dental care;
- Transportation passes or fuel voucher;
- Itaú life ensurance;
- Cafeteria with Fuzzbal table (Pebolim), Air Rockey, Cofee, Tea and fruits;
- Plano de Desenvolvimento de Carreira (Career Development Plan);
- Language classes;
- Friday-Talks. Every friday an 1 hour presentation about different topics;
- Tech-Talks. Every friday our team members share their knowledge about technology and innovation;
- Friday games. Every friday, you can enjoy some boardgames, videogames, cardgames and ping-pong.
- Informal and collaborative environment;
- Hack Days (every two months).