Senior Java Software Developer
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
To strengthen our team we are seeking to recruit an Sênior Java Software Developer - Division Customer Management for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies GmbH in São Paulo/Brazil.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
- Agile implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team members
- Analysis of requirements, creation of state of the art application architecture and solutions within our own software stack as well as integration of third party applications
- Constant evaluation, optimization and enhancement of existing functionalities & processes during ongoing software development processes (refactoring)
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (code reviews, unit tests)
- Support of release management, as well as the analysis and troubleshooting of production problems
What we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
- A chance to participate in projects with a global impact, working with people from different countries and cultures.
Apply only if you have:
- Multiple years of experience in object and component-oriented programming in Java 8
- Good knowledge of Spring framework
- Preferably knowledge of Hibernate, MyBatis
- Knowledge of SQL especially of Oracle SQL*Plus dialect
- Experience with Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, Selenium
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with build solutions such as Maven
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems and ability to use console for basic commands
- Ideally experience with agile software development processes and technics (e.g. SCRUM)
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and architectures
- Pronounced awareness of quality and an openness to new ideas
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, both written and spoken – we are a multi-cultural environment with English as the common language
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Games Room
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your complete application.