Senior Product Manager - Marketplace
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale..
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
About being a Product Manager at Wirecard
The Product Manager is responsible for the entire product lifecycle including the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product. S(he) provides key numbers, develops value propositions, targets markets, launches products, and connects with various stakeholders involved in the project.
- Planning of the product roadmap
- Definition of the new product and/or platform features and functionalities
- Development of the product’s vision, its alignment with the company’s strategy and its communication to all levels
- Delivery of product key metrics (e.g., a monthly product dashboard) as a base for product decisions
- Product’s country-specific adherence to compliance, security and regulatory requirements
- Collaboration of various departments to launch new products through product consulting (e.g., presentations, demos), trainings, and product documentation (e.g., fact sheets, product and functionality specifications)
- Conduct of competitor and market analyses and the screening of new market trends
- Creation of new revenue streams (e.g., reuse of existing assets) and the alignment of product requirements with the client’s objectives
- Advanced/fluent english
- +4 years of experience in Product Management
- Strong knowledge about the payment/financial industry or the marketplace industry
- Good technical Understanding
- Inspiring mind-set: Looking forward to build something incredible
- Knowledge about gile frameworks such as kanban and scrum;
- Enjoy problem solving
- Product Management Skills (proven knowledge and experience with product management principles and techniques)
- Analytical Skills (e.g., ability to identify pros/cons/critical points for each product and to break down complex topics into single work streams)
- Strategic Thinking (Big Picture Thinking without losing sight of the details)
- Networking Skills and Presentation Skills
- Relationship Management Skills (e.g., ability to establish / maintain a high level of stakeholder trust)
- Efficiency skills: (e.g., ability to organize and prioritize according to the context)
- Negotiation Skills (e.g. ability to negotiate alternative solutions such as extending timelines)
- Communication Skills (e.g., ability to use a clear, technically sound, and professional communication style)
- Empathy (e.g., ability to understand the needs of different people)
- Adaptability / Flexibility (e.g., ability to deal with changing circumstances)
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance (ticket refeição);
- Fuel or public transportation allowance (only 2% discount);
- Health and dental care;
- Gympass subsidy;
- Life insurance;
- Sesc partnership
- Subsidies for English, Spanish or German classes;
We also boast:
- A great career development plan;
- An environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Free beer every Friday, along with tech talks and meetups;
- A cafeteria with vending machines, games, and free coffee, tea and fruits;
- Hack days every three months (you take the whole day off in order to work on a project with your colleagues);
- Weekly home office day.