Quality Engineer (Customer Management)
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
To strengthen our team we are seeking to recruit an Quality Engineer - Division Customer Management for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies GmbH in São Paulo/Brazil.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
- Design, develop, plan and implement tests covering our Enterprise Portal application
- Coordinate runs of manual and automated tests
- Develop new and maintain existing test automation suites
- Write, review and run documented test cases
- Present test results and approve releases based on your recommendation
- Multiple years of experience as a Software Quality Engineer (or similar position) or as a Software Engineer
- With strong affinity to Software Testing with focus on automation
- Ability to analyze complex scenarios, processes and functionalities and ability to recognize the most critical requirements and combinations of inputs
- Ability of functional and integration testing
- Basic OOP knowledge and experience with programming in Java
- Practical experience with test frameworks and tools such as SoapUI, Selenium, Zephyr, JUnit, TestNG
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with build solutions such as Maven
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems and ability to use console for basic commands
- Ideally experience with agile software development processes and technics (e.g. SCRUM)
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, both written and spoken – we are a multi-cultural environment with English as the common language
- Experience in electronic payment processes & applications would be added advantage
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with autonomy for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Games Room
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07