Software Team Lead / Technical Coordinator
Wirecard is a globally operating and leading provider of technology for electronic payments in all distribution channels: Online, mobile and at the point-of-sale.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
The companies belonging to the Wirecard Group develop intelligent solutions to assist mail-order merchants, tourism and haulage companies as well as providers of digital goods and services with electronic payment transactions.
To strengthen our team we are seeking to recruit an Team Lead - Division Customer Management for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies GmbH in São Paulo/Brazil.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
The Team Lead is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations of the own team. He/She creates an environment of open communication, maintains work systems & procedures, and coordinates development activities that enable and encourage the optimum performance of the team members.
- Work in an agile development environment and manage a multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for timely execution of development activities and requirements implementation in the context of the Wirecard Enterprise Portal
- Ensure department strategy is implemented within the team
- Analyze, assess and prioritize project requirements. Liase with other teams integration aspects and roadmap alignment
- Help driving the adoption of the platform
- Support the head of the department in budget planning, performance reviews and recruiting activities
- Support the head of the department in activities such as standardization, normalization and implementation of processes, tools and models related to automated merchant setup
What we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, incentives and staff events
- A chance to participate in projects with a global impact, working with people from different countries and cultures.
Apply only if you have:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of JAVA, SDLC and SaaS
- Understanding of requirements in the context of enterprise software, direct involvment either as a producer (preferred) or user
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Successful teamwork experience and leadership abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate effectively within the entire organization
- Exposure to Fintech/Digital Banking industry as well as new technology trends, such as graph/flow processing, machine learning, etc..
- Good organizational, administrative, presentation and analytical skills required
- Medical and Odonto Assistence
- VT with only 2% of discount
- VR R$ 27,00 /day.
- Life Insurance.
- Help with language courses
- Convênio Sesc.
- Games Room
- Nice coffee space
- Easy access (Faria Lima)
- Brand new office
- Home Office, once a week.
- Empresa Solidária - maternity leave of 6 months Lei 2.513/07
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your complete application.